You can Subscribe in iTunes !
“The three skills entrepreneurs and leader need to master: productivity, discipline, and focus.”
Serving entrepreneurs with free, valuable and consistent content. When I hear these words, I think of my friend John Lee Dumas, host of the EOFire podcast. John is on the podcast and today we’re talking about what makes entrepreneurs and leaders successful… what sets them apart.
In this episode we walk through how to get to success through mastering productivity, discipline, and focus. Here’s what you’ll discover:
- The Pomodoro technique
- “How to win tomorrow, today”
- The importance of having a vision for your time to utilize it
- What’s in the Mastery Journal for you
- A framework for new habits that WILL work
- How to get an accountability partner that won’t let you fail
- Masters in Training
John and I’s episode on EOFire
Thanks for listening folks!
If you enjoyed the podcast, please share it! Check out the social media buttons on the pop-up side bar, or at the bottom of the post.
Want more? Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes!