Your 5-step framework to setting 2018 business goals.
This isn’t about setting personal goals, this is definitely NOT about New Year’s Resolutions. This is about business and leadership goals. There’s probably a much easier way than what you’re doing…Today I want to give you a framework to set your 2018 business goals.
Here’s what you’ll discover:
- Separating the goal setting “crap” from the goal setting gold
- How to implement the 5-step framework for business and leadership goal setting
- The main thing that causes leaders to fail in goal setting
- Set and cast your Vision (Vision is a destination that should excite you!)
- Set Annual Goals that move you toward achieving your Vision
- Set Quarterly Initiatives that move you toward accomplishing your goals
- Determine weekly activities you control to achieve your Quarterly Initiatives
- Schedule your weekly activities
If all you do is create a Key Results Area, then all you’ve done is created a piece of paper. That’s not the power of KRAs.
* Team underperforming* Missed deadlines* Revenue loss* Poor productivity* Unmotivated team* Stifled business growth* People not taking responsibility* Fogginess on who’s doing what* Low morale* Bad accountability…