What is an Accidental Leader?
They have a great idea for a business. They go out and do it, they grow, and think that they are leading.
They start hiring people, unaware that they’re a dreadful leader. They realize that their employees are dreadful… or maybe it’s the other way around.
It’s all in the numbers, right? If you run through three or four employees in a couple of months, there’s a common denominator, YOU!
Today on the podcast, we are interviewing one of our clients, Bo McDonald, who has been with us for years. Bo discovered something very important about his leadership… the “accidental” leader.
A few things we hit:
- What turnover looked like for the “accidental” leader and what the signs were.
- What the impacts were of being an “accidental” leader.
- What the next step in leadership looked like for him.
- How the Next-Level Mastermind group helped his leadership.
- The HUGE changes from his team from dedication to increased productivity.
If you’re not pouring into yourself and changing yourself and investing in you, it’s hard to invest in anyone else.
The more you as a leader dig in, the more information you get, the more you can change, and be a better leader you will become.
Click here to read the transcript from today’s podcast.