You can Subscribe in iTunes !
“However your family turns out, whatever happens with your business, your organization, or your team…at the end of it all, whether you have produced a disaster or a masterpiece, it will have been created one small brushstroke at a time. So sweat the small stuff. Seriously.”
Today I have on the show my good friend Andy Andrews. Andy is a bestselling novelist, speaker, and consultant for the world’s largest organizations. He has spoken at the request of four different United States presidents. Andy is the author of multiple New York Times bestsellers, including The Traveler’s Gift and The Noticer.
We dive into why people are so offended all of the time, the difference between the “the truth” and “what sounds true,” the little things that create the vast gap between first and second place, and challenging conventional wisdom.
Here’s what you’ll discover:
- The cure for a society that has become constantly offended by something or someone
- How to use the question “Why?” to multiply the success of any endeavor (and the exact moments at which you should ask it)
- How to identify the smallest details that ensure the greatest success
- I ask, “If you could go back in time, what would you tell a young Andy?”
- How to gain ground in the huge wide world that is beyond you
- How to know what you don’t know
Thanks for listening folks!
If you enjoyed the podcast, please share it! Check out the social media buttons on the pop-up side bar, or at the bottom of the post.
Want more? Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes!