This is a special episode of the Chris LoCurto Show.
We are live at Barber Motor Sports Park in Birmingham, AL. (You may hear the cars and announcers in the background.)
We decided to take a break from the office where we have been working on something special for ya! More on that next week.
But in this episode we have a special guest on the show – my racing coach Duane Neyer.
This guy took me from average to grabbing the track record! Did I mention I got a track record? 🙂
I learned early on in my career that if I’m the smartest person in the room…I’m in the wrong room.
I need to be in the room with people much smarter and faster than me and that’s why I have coaches.
In this episode you will learn:
- Tips on Becoming a better coach
- Why coaching is so important
- The importance of finding your baseline in racing and business
- Knowing when to take baby steps
- How to get to success
- Why all coaches are not created equal
- Who are the worst clients are
- And if winning is everything
Question: How have you been influenced by a great coach?