“I’m just stuck. I’m going a hundred miles an hour, I don’t ever seem to get rest.”
We have had a fantastic response to our Live Q&A and we’re so glad you are enjoying it. Anyway I can help you…that is my goal. Ask me any question. Just email your questions to [email protected]
Hearing our podcast listener’s words and being able to talk to you all is incredibly powerful. This episode blew me away. Here’s what you’ll discover:
- What’s really causing your stress
- What questions to ask to break free from Burnout for good
- How to handle conflict with family members
- How to reason with an argumentative boss
- Debt…why it matters
- How your Root System affects your business
- How to have productive conversations with hyper-defensive employees
Thanks for listening folks!
Share the love
If you enjoyed the podcast, please share it! Check out the social media buttons at the bottom of the post.
Let us know…
Reviews are insanely helpful. I read each and every one of them! Please leave an honest review for Chris LoCurto Show Podcast.
Want more? Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes!
Question: Do you know someone who’s dealt with burnout? What effect did it have on their business?
1 thought on “181 | The Reason You’re Spinning your Wheels (And How to Get Traction) ”
Real food for thought.