Here are my Top 10 July 2011 posts according to your clicks and forwards. Of the top 10, 2 are guest posts! You can find out how to guest post on my blog by reading You Got Somethin’ To Say? My About page was in there as well, but I took it out of the running. Each of the top 10 commenters will receive a free copy of Linchpin by Seth Godin. Special thanks to Michael Hyatt and all of those who helped to spread the word!
- Interview with Dave Ramsey’s Personal Assistant
- Interview with my former Personal Assistant
- Why Social Media is so important to your business!
- How to retain your customers
- Lawyers who….serve?!?!
- How to Foster Great Ideas – Guest post by Jon Edlin
- Leadership Spotlight: Mark Daniels
- Interview with Melissa Fuller [Video]
- Why You Must Hire Correctly!
- You’re Fired! – Guest post by Jon Edlin
Here are my top 10 commenters of July 2011. Thank you for your input!
- Louise Thaxton
- Eric Speir
- Misty Gilbert
- Jana Botkin
- Chris Johnston
- Jon Edlin
- Joel Fortner
- Kim Little
If you are enjoying the posts, please feel free to let others know.
- Top 10 Posts and Commenters of June (ChrisLoCurto.com)
- Top 10 Posts and Commenters of May (ChrisLoCurto.com)
- Top 10 Posts and Commenters of April (ChrisLoCurto.com)
12 thoughts on “Top 10 Posts and Commenters of July”
Congrats on a great month. I’ve enjoyed following you this past month, and I look forward to more great stuff to come.
I echo Jon’s words! This has become my fave blog, my friend! And I follow a lot. Look forward to the book and creeping up the top commenters list for August. =)
Dude, you rock!!!
By far my favorite blog also! I’ve been recommending it to all the people I do business with. I just have to remember to comment more to keep my reading materials fresh!
Hahaha!!! Nice! Thanks Tom, that means a lot to me!
I look forward to hearing more from you. As an aspiring entreleader (is that a word?) I need all the help that I can get! Thanks for the book too!
I appreciate your writings and interviews, Chris – always on target – always what I needed to hear that day – for that time. And thanks for the book!
This is absolutely beautiful, lots of new info, interaction with some great people, and on top of that a Seth Godin book, brilliant. Thank you so much Chris, i wonder what the next book is:)
Hahaha…that makes two of us.
I’m amazed at the fresh topics you bring forward everyday. And I enjoy the interviews. Thanks for all you do.
Wow!! Thanks Chris!!