Ever wanted to get blessed by the Pope?
Maybe have a private concert with your favorite artist?
Ok…Ok…I get it, perhaps a private dinner at the foot of Michelangelo’s David while being serenaded by Andre Bocelli is more your thing.
(Here’s the pic)
Well today’s guest, Steve Sims, creates those kind of experiences for his clients. You will absolutely LOVE this episode!
It’s all about hustle and dreams.
Steve is truly the “Most Interesting Man in the World”.
He is the Founder & CEO of The Bluefish which provides “the highest level of personalized travel, transportation and entertainment-related services to corporate executives, celebrities, professional athletes and other discerning individuals interested in living life to its fullest.”
And…if you haven’t gotten started with the new lessons series, The Core – GET TO IT!
Theses foundational lessons have the power to transform your business and leadership. You’ll get lesson 1 immediately with lesson 2 dropping in the next few days. Sign up now – or after the podcast :-)
In this episode you will learn:
- Why no one wants what they bought
- The Entrepreneurial Two-Step
- If it all comes down to passion
- Why you have to stay true to yourself
- Why you need to “Go Ugly” with your marketing
- Steve’s awesome way of staying in touch with his network
- How to make your clients smile…and call you!
- The Hustle Keeps You Alive
- Passion needs to be your drug of choice.
- BE PASSIONATE – If you’re not passionate about it…why would anyone else be?
How to connect with Steve:
- Print & Video media – http://www.thebluefish.com/bluefish-media
- Visit the Titanic – http://www.thebluefish.com/visit-the-titanic
- Play with your favorite rock group – http://www.thebluefish.com/dan-fitzpatrick-sings-with-journey-thanks-to-bluefish
- Perks – http://thebluefish.com/perks-bluefish/
How to be more interesting this weekend – http://tasteofblue.com
Do good while doing something awesome – http://www.bluecause.com/why-bluecause
Question: What is your dream experience? Be specific!