There’s something that we are going to be doing more of, and that’s because you guys said you loved it.
We did a live call-in show a few episodes back and had phenomenal responses to that. #welistened
We’re going to start doing some of the shows as call-in! We will walk through whatever questions you’ve got. Get on the schedule here.
#ASKCHRIS is back!
On today’s show, we’re tackling two killer questions from our podcast listeners. Here’s a taste of what we talk about:
- Why entrepreneurs plateau in their business + life and what to do about it…
- Tackling negative management and creating culture as a team member
We dive into…
- How your Root System is sabotaging your business
- Overcoming lack of discipline
- How to deal with negative management
- Discovering why you’re doing your work
- How to create culture when you’re not the boss
The ultimate goal is not for you to just focus on you. The ultimate goal is for you to also help and serve people as well in this process.
If you want to be on the show and have your question answered by me, it’s actually pretty easy to do now. Go to chrislocurto.com/show.
Click here to download the transcript.
Thanks for listening folks!
Share the love
If you enjoyed the podcast, please share it! Check out the social media buttons at the bottom of the post.
Let us know…
Reviews are insanely helpful. I read each and every one of them! Please leave an honest review for Chris LoCurto Show Podcast.
Want more? Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes!