In this episode of The Chris LoCurto Show, we answer your KRA questions and give you even more clarity on how they shape productivity and your business. But why do you need KRAs? We cover it all in this episode!
You can Subscribe in iTunes !
Key Results Areas are all about increasing productivity on your team.
⇒⇒A KRA (Key Results Areas) is a list of the most important tasks you do every day to win. It’s a job description on steroids.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- KRA Overview
- What should NOT be on a KRA
- The difference between a job description and a KRA
- Who should be writing and editing KRAs
- How to fill “communication holes” in hiring
- KRAs for Business Owners/Presidents
- Tactical steps to align weekly work with your KRA…