You can Subscribe in iTunes !
Key Results Areas are all about increasing productivity on your team.
A KRA (Key Results Areas) is a list of the most important tasks you do everyday to win. It’s a job description on steroids.
In this episode we answer your KRA questions, and give you even more clarity on how they shape productivity and your business. Here’s what you’ll learn:
- KRA Overview
- What should NOT be on a KRA
- The difference between a job description and a KRA
- Who should be writing and editing KRAs
- How to fill “communication holes” in hiring
- KRAs for Business Owners/Presidents
- Tactical steps to align weekly work with your KRA…
If all you do is create a Key Results Area, then all you’ve done is created a piece of paper. That’s not the power of KRAs.