Why do we put up with sucky meetings?
Have you ever left a meeting and thought to yourself, “Why in the world did we just have that meeting? That was an absolute waste of time!”
If you’re not having quality, productive meetings…why are you putting up with them? Why are you allowing them?
We all know that our work lives will never be meeting free, but we can eliminate the bad ones while making the ones that we do have more effective.
Here’s why meetings are sucky, and how to avoid bad meetings + make your team come alive:
Get the “Why Your Meetings Suck” ebook download here:
Why Your Meetings Suck is an easy read, packed with information on how to have productive meetings that get results…and that your team even enjoys. It’s 7 chapters on what to avoid when it comes to meetings, and how to make your team come alive. It’s a great resource, and it’s free.
Key Action Items:
- Learn HOW bad meetings cost us [2:17]
- How to implement action steps so everyone leaves unified and gets the work done [8:38]
- Learn one of the biggest failures of meetings so you stop repeating it [8:43]
- How we utilize Asana to ensure “balls aren’t dropped” [14:44]
- The final meeting “step” to add to ensure everyone is held accountable for their meeting tasks [18:06]
- The meeting that will take your leadership from great to exceptional [21:48]
- How to get the tools you need to implement phenomenal meetings [26:50]
Asana (we’re not affiliates or getting any kickbacks, we just seriously love it!)