Subscribe to the podcast: [lbdesign_button link=”https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/chris-locurto/id522095976?mt=2″ size=”medium” target=”_blank”]iTunes[/lbdesign_button] [lbdesign_button link=”http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/the-chris-locurto-show” size=”medium” target=”_blank”]Stitcher Radio[/lbdesign_button] [lbdesign_button link=”https://soundcloud.com/chrislocurto” size=”medium” target=”_blank”]SoundCloud[/lbdesign_button]
YouTube Link: http://youtu.be/xtKvQPXap8I
I’m sure you can think of someone who just seems to strike gold with whatever they touch – am I right?
You look at their success and think, “why them?”
I mean, you’re just as smart. Just as talented.
So what sets them apart?
Well you’ll find out in today’s podcast with Michael Hyatt.
When you understand these qualities, you’ll also
understand what may be holding you back from
reaching your true potential.
- Why now is the best time to get started with your goals.
- How to avoid the New Years Resolution Curse
- Why traditional goal setting doesn’t work.
- How to set effective goals.
- What to do when you get discouraged with your goals.
- The Messy Middle with goal setting.
- The correlation between goals and happiness.
- What the Country Music Marathon has to do with goals.
Go listen and check out bestyearever.me/chrislocurto to make this YOUR BEST YEAR EVER!