Here are my Top 10 September 2011 posts according to your clicks and forwards. Each of the top 10 commenters will receive a free copy of EntreLeadership by Dave Ramsey. Two of the top 10 posts are guest posts. Read this to guest post as well. Special thanks to Michael Hyatt for his continued support, and all of those who helped to spread the word!
- To Fire Or Not To Fire
- What I’ve Learned After A Year Of Blogging
- Stop Talking!
- What Servant Leadership Looks Like
- Difficult Relationships, 5 A.M. Grumps, and Those Irate Wal-Mart Customers by Chadrick Black
- Stop the Madness: Declare a No-Complaining Zone
- Don’t Let Someone Ruin Your Already-Bad Day
- Do You Use ‘Mushroom Communication’ With Your Team?
- Could Your Office Be Better This Way?
- Fear Has Left The Building by Lance Cashion
Here are my top 10 commenters. Thank you for your amazing input that has helped so many readers!!
- Joel Fortner
- Uma Maheswaran
- Eric Speir
- Misty Gilbert
- Louise Thaxton
- Tom Brichacek
- Jana Botkin
- Chris Johnston
If you are enjoying the posts, please let others know.